As a member of the Florida Hospital Neuroscience Institute, Dr. Baez-Torres and the staff at Neurology & Movement Disorders Associates provide comprehensive neurological care, including, general neurology, electromyography, nerve conduction studies, deep brain stimulation, movement disorders and Botulinum toxin therapy. The practice is located conveniently in Orlando and because Dr. Baez-Torres is bilingual in Spanish and English, she is able to see a diverse group of patients. Her specialties include the treatment of restless leg syndrome and Parkinson’s disease. Dr. Baez-Torres is board-certified in Neurology.
- Board Certified, Neurology
- Fellowship, Electromyography and Movement Disorders, Cleveland Clinic Florida, Weston, FL
- Residency, Internal Medicine, University of Connecticut School of Medicine, Farmington, CT
- Residency, Neurology, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, Miami, FL
- Medical Degree, Doctor of Medicine, University of the Caribbean, Bayamón, PR