Lake Mary Family Practice, part of Florida Hospital Medical Group, is looking for a dynamic and energetic Family Medicine physician to join us in one of Central Florida’s fastest growing communities. This is an established, outpatient practice with no ER call or inpatient rounding required.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Active FL medical license (or ability to secure active, unrestricted licensure)
- Board Certification in Family Medicine (or Board Eligibility within 3 years of completing a US based residency program)
- 3-5 years of experience is preferred
- Comfortable with all aspects of Family Medicine, including newborn care
- Proficiency with minor office based procedures including, but not limited to: joint injections, minor dermatologic procedures, basic gynecologic care
- Ability to effectively communicate with all segments of our population, including presenting at health fairs
- Experience with supervising Advanced Practice Providers (ARNP & PA-C)
- Ability to work a set schedule, which may include early morning and/or evening hours to meet PCMH requirements for patient access
No Information Available
Orlando is known as the City Beautiful. There is much more than theme parks here! Our community is culturally diverse and a great place to raise a family. We have excellent public and private schools. Orlando is also the setting for several colleges and Universities, including the University of Central Florida. We are home to multiple theaters, art museums, art festivals and film festivals. We are well known for our excellent restaurants. We have a vibrant sports community with national teams like the Orlando Magic Basketball and Orlando City Soccer Club. We offer year round pleasant weather for outdoor fun and are only an hour away from some of the most scenic beaches in the Southeast.
City: Lake Mary FL
Specialty: Family Medicine, General
Contact: Kristin McFarland
Phone: (407) 200-2700