TeamCare Health Center offers comprehensive and cost-effective primary health care, exclusively to all Universal Orlando Team Members and their eligible dependents. We are looking for an energetic, team focused physician to join a well-established practice. Located within the Universal Orlando Resort, our practice specializes in preventative care, chronic disease management and urgent care services.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Active FL medical license (or ability to secure active, unrestricted licensure)
- Board Certification in Family Medicine (or Board Eligibility within 3 years of completing a US based residency program)
- Comfortable with patients of all ages
- Proficiency with minor office based procedures including, but not limited to: joint injections, minor dermatologic procedures, basic gynecologic care
- Ability to effectively communicate with all segments of our population, which may include: patients, dependents, Universal Executives, medical specialists
- Experience with supervising Advanced Practice Providers (ARNP & PA-C)
- Ability to work a set schedule, which may include early morning and/or evening hours to meet PCMH requirements for patient access
No Information Available
Orlando is known as the City Beautiful. There is much more than theme parks here! Our community is culturally diverse and a great place to raise a family. We have excellent public and private schools. Orlando is also the setting for several colleges and Universities, including the University of Central Florida. We are home to multiple theaters, art museums, art festivals and film festivals. We are well known for our excellent restaurants. We have a vibrant sports community with national teams like the Orlando Magic Basketball and Orlando City Soccer Club. We offer year round pleasant weather for outdoor fun and are only an hour away from some of the most scenic beaches in the Southeast.
City: Orlando FL
Specialty: Family Medicine, General
Contact: Kristin McFarland
Phone: (407) 200-2700