Justin Kelly, MD, FRCS, is a fellowship-trained colon and rectal surgeon. His areas of expertise include the use of minimally invasive technologies in colon and rectal cancer treatment, including TAMIS and laparoscopic surgery. He specializes in the surgical treatment of both Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. He is proficient treating all common anorectal diseases including hemorrhoids, fistulas and rectal bleeding.
To schedule an appointment, call the Center for Colon & Rectal Surgery at (407) 303-2615.
Center for Colon & Rectal Surgery
661 E Altamonte Dr, Suite 220
Altamonte Springs, FL, 32701-5102
Phone: (407) 303-2615
- Treatment of anorectal diseases – hemorrhoids, anal fistula, condyloma, perianal abscess
- Minimally invasive surgery of the rectum and colon
- Cancer of the colon, rectum and anus
- TAMIS (Transanal Minimally Invasive Surgery)
- Surgery for inflammatory bowel disease – Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis
- Pelvic floor disorders
- Fecal incontinence, rectal prolapse and constipation
- Screening and therapeutic colonoscopy